They're called ' Sunday Morning Exercise Books ' and available in 'Plants' ( left ) and 'Old Map' ( right ).They're available here in Perth at Ruck Rover Shop 4,595 Beaufort St, Mt Lawley for $15 each.
Other note books that I've admired are made by Moleskine. I noticed their 'City Notebooks' for travellers in many gift shops overseas.These are acid free.You can buy them from Boffin's Book Shop at 806 Hay St Perth for $22.95.
Pigeon Hole have some very nice note books with sustainably harvested wood covers and recycled paper by Night Owl Paper goods for $35.00.Their shop is located at 7A Shafto Lane 401 Murray St Perth.
You could use your Gardening Journal to :
- Record gardening activities and dates for reference in future years eg.planting,fertilising,flowering,harvesting
- Sketch plants and flowers in your garden
- Glue pressed flowers from your garden
- Store garden photographs and magazine clippings
- Jot down ideas on the run ( especially good for bloggers )