Monday, August 3, 2009

Broome Beaches

We've just returned from a weeks break in beautiful Broome. Here are some of the things we enjoyed there :
1. Sunset on Cable Beach
2. Visit to the Wharf
3. Scenic Flight over the Horizontal Falls
4&5. Another Sunset on Cable Beach
6. River mouth from the air

The highlight of our trip was the scenic flight we took over the Buccaneer Archipelago. Our friendly pilot was Andrew from Kimberley Aviation.
Our best meal was at The Old Zoo Cafe' where we tasted some local produce including Kangaroo, Emu, Crocodile and meat from a Pearl Shell.
We also visited the Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park which put me off swimming anywhere other than a swimming pool for the remainder of our trip!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Claire! Magic images! Water, sunset... beautiful! As for the meals, can I ask what type did you like the most? I tried only crocodile meat, it reminded chicken meat a bit. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Yes, I have a new camera, but I think that a size of the pictures makes a huge difference. I didn't study the manual yet... I misplaced it ...
    Again, you posted great pictures! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete